Feed the creative machine

Monday, October 10, 2005

What a race

After watching Sunday's Japanese GP I had mixed emotions. I am really happy for Kimi. He is doing great job. On the other hand JP had an accident and we lost the lead in the Constructor's championship to Renaults.

Both the drivers started from the back of the grid because both were hit by the rains in the qualifying the earlier day. But one thing is sure that, on the grid wherever kimi is he can still win the race. Beware renaults!

I enjoyed the race from start to finish. At one point I had lost all my hopes of winning this race. But Kimi proved me wrong and overtook the leader on tha last lap of the race.

For the first time I saw Ron Dennis so much happy. I think he jumped on the podium for the first time also (not sure).

In the end the entire race was full of hardcore motor racing. We had many daring overtaking manuvers. Lets see what happen in the last race of the season...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home